Hi! I’m Blair and this is who I am:
– a photographer (of course) for nearly 10 years now. Still hard to believe I’ve been at it that long!
- a mom to three- one little, one medium, and one “biggish” one who is getting too big, too fast.
- wife to the coolest bike nerd ever
- a transplanted Southerner now VERY happily making Baltimore my home,
- a one-time newspaper crime reporter (and still a true crime and news junkie)
- a forever student, I love learning– I think I could teach myself brain surgery if there was a YouTube video!
- a newly avid runner
- a newly enthusiastic football fan (even if I still don’t understand what a safety is)
- a terrible driver. And, sadly, I was also born without a sense of direction (just ask my husband!)
- Woodberry Kitchen’s biggest fan
- unceasingly amazed at, in love with, and in awe of the absolute magic of fresh new little souls.
Even after all these years and all these babies, the perfection embodied by these little ones still gets me right there
…and that’s why I do what I do, because, as a parent, I KNOW it gets you there too. And together, we can capture a tiny sliver of that perfection, so you can remember it, savor it, soak it up, once your little one is a “biggish” one, getting too big, too fast.